Security Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Security Quality Assurance Engineer with knowledge and experience with security tools like IDS, IPS, SIEM, infrastructure security, log file management and quality assurance concepts like Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Unit Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance processes and procedures. Preferably, you possess the following capabilities and characteristics:
- You have experience with ArcSight and you understand the architecture and components around SIEM like technologies;
- You have experience of infrastructure and application integration;
- You have experience with Log Collection and Log Management;
- You are familiar with IT quality assurance standards like ISO 17025, CMMI, CC;
- You have developed test scenarios, test cases and performed unit test, functional test, regression tests.
- You have experience in developing quality assurances processes and procedures.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in this domain;
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Security.
The Security Quality Assurance Engineer candidate will be performing the below mentioned day-to-day tasks.
Installation and Configuration:
- Installation and configuration of ArcSight ESM solution;
- Development, installation and configuration of Smart and Flex connectors;
- Event mapping, filtering and aggregation at the Connector level;
- Installation and configuration of Logger;
- Testing of the performance of the various SIEM components;
- Connecting the various ArcSight components to the various networks (dev, test, production, etc.);
- Configure data collection and validate the correct collection, normalization and storage of events;
- Troubleshooting, fine-tuning and automating daily tasks.
- Experiences in defining quality assurance processes and procedures;
- Experience in test scenario creation, test cases preparation and test report generation;
- Experience with release management;
- Experienced in functional testing, white box testing and grey box testing;
- Experience with test tools like QTP/UFT, Selenium etc..
- Experienced in Use Case development;
- Good experience of ArcSight Rules, Reports and Dashboards;
- Comfortable in building flex connectors.
- Experience with the most common operating systems management and monitoring such as Linux and Windows Server;
- Experience with SIEM products like Splunk and IBM Qradar is plus;
- Experience with Automation testing will be a plus;
- Experience with networking protocols and tools (SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/UDP, FTP, SSH, SCP …) and networking stacks (TCP/IP and OSI).
Certifications and accreditations:
The following certifications (or equivalents) would be a plus:
- ArcSight Administrator or Analyst related certifications / trainings;
- Splunk related certifications;
- Windows Infrastructure / Server / Cloud related certifications;
- UFT/QTP, Selenium, ISTQB certified;
- CISSP, CCSP, CompTIASecurity+ or equivalent.
For more information, call +31 (0) 345 506 105 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org